With many web hosts out there in the marketplace, it can prove difficult trying to pick grain from fluff. The fellows at A2 Web Hosting service knows that too well, and that is why they offer their customers exceptional service at no extra cost. That way, they set themselves apart from other services offering similar services.
Since 2001, A2 has been offering reliable hosting for personal and business websites. No matter your level of experience, A2 Web Hosting is a smart solution that will provide you everything you need to improve the functionality of your website.
Table of Contents
What Makes A2 Web Hosting Different?
Well, speedy web hosting, strong uptime guarantee, fast loading times, and “anytime” money-back guarantee are the other synonyms for A2 hosting company. Also, their customer support team is quick and reliable.
Save for their high renewal rates, A2 Web Hosting has a lot to offer.
This review covers all the facts and details about A2 hosting, and much more. Read on.
SPEED: 305 ms (October 2019-October 2020)
UPTIME: 99.98% (October 2019- October 2020)
SUPPORT: Phone, Email, and 24/7 Live Chat
APPS: WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, and OpenCart
FEATURES: Unmetered bandwidth
Free SSL and CDN
Now, let us explore the pros and cons of using the A2 Hosting service.
THE PROS OF A2 WEB HOSTING
1. Super-fast loading times A2 Web Hosting provides ultra-fast site loading speeds. The host has earned itself a name for delivering the best speeds.
Why does this matter, anyway?
Well, if you have ever heard of the relationship between slow loading times and high bounce rates, then you know what we are talking about here. You see, only a few people will stick on a site page that takes years to load.
If you are inclined towards shared offerings, you will appreciate A2’s speeds no matter the plan you opt for. Their system architecture consists of SSDs that boost site loading 300 times faster. On average, every site hosted on A2 takes 1.9 seconds to display results!
2. 99.98% uptime guarantee Did you know that server downtime can cost you sales?
An uptime guarantee should be your guiding factor when shopping around for the best web hosting provider.
Besides blazing fast site loading speeds, A2 offers a top-grade uptime guarantee to ensure that their domains are always up and running. Yes, they are not perfect but they are worth it.
3. Reliable customer support There are times when you will face issues with your hosting plan. It could be unannounced server downtime, disappearing files, or something else.
Fortunately, A2 is famed for its highly responsive customer support, so you just need to bring your issue to their attention, and rest assured it will be solved almost instantly. They have a 24/7/365 live chat feature for this purpose. You can also reach them through a phone call or email – whichever you prefer.
4. Great discounts and anytime money-back guarantee A2 is not the cheapest hosting provider under the sun, but they pack into their offerings the most value for your money. At signup, you will get irresistible discounts and standard rates will only come up during your renewal.
You can still ask for a refund of your money anytime if you don’t like what they are offering.
5. Additional security and regular backups On top of the free SSL certificate and Cloudflare CDN that come with every plan, A2 went an extra mile to seek SSAE16 security for their system. That said, everyone entering their data centers must provide a security key.
As if that is not enough, the web host uses a top-grade security tool known as HackScan to guard their domains and the whole system against malware and virus attacks.
6. Easy-to-use control panel A2’s system architecture features a modern dashboard that suits both the pros and total novices who don’t know anything about hosting.
The Softaculous installation tool found on the cPanel makes it easy for a user to install WordPress and other CMS scripts.
THE CONS OF A2 WEB HOSTING
While A2 hosting has many perks, there is also a catch:
1. Limitations on the basic plan A2 offers their starter plan for as little as $2.99 per month, which translates to a 66% discount off the standard price. Sounds good, right?
However, you should be ready to face countless restrictions if you opt for this hosting plan. For example, you will get one domain and 100GB SSD storage, but miss out on essential features such as server rewind and regular site backups. The top-tier offerings already offer all those features and more.
2. Unrealistic Renewal Rates Yes, A2 offers fair introductory rates with all their plans. They can lower the signup fee by almost half the regular rate. But, it gets worse with time. After the initial period, A2 embarks on auto-renewals that cost almost double the average amount you paid during signup.
A2 Web Hosting Plans
A2 features four hosting tiers:
The Startup Plan. This is the cheapest shared hosting offering, with its initial pricing as $2.99 per month. It renews at $8.99 per month.
With this plan, you get one domain, 100GB storage, unmetered bandwidth, and unlimited email accounts.
The Drive Plan. This plan costs $4.99 per month and renews at $11.99 per month. If you choose this option, A2 will provide you with unlimited storage space, bandwidth, domains, and email accounts on top of daily site backups.
The Turbo Boost Plan. Costs $9.99 per month and renews at $19.99 per month. For that amount, you get a site accelerator and changing plugins on top of what the Drive Plan comes with.
Turbo Max is the most expensive tier with its pricing set at $14.99 per month and monthly renewal at $24.99. This one comes with 5x server resources and all features in the Turbo Boost Plan.
HIDDEN FEES AND CLAUSES
A2’s renewal rates are way higher than the initial prices. Additionally, you must cancel your subscription within 15 days; otherwise, you will face an automatic renewal.
A2 Web Hosting is a smart hosting option because it has delivered the best uptime for so many years. Also, their server speeds are unmatched. Their tech support team is reliable and friendly. What else do you want?
A2 Web Hosting is a smart solution that will provide you everything you need to improve the functionality of your website. If you want speedy web hosting, a strong uptime guarantee, fast loading times, and an “anytime” money-back guarantee then you should try A2 hosting.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.